Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd. Good Morning for buddies who still looking for a job. Hopefully you are not despair give to find a job that convenient with dreams your needed. Indeed sometimes find a job that suitable is robust in this year. On this occasion, we will give the news about Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd. Here is more detail about news of Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd.
Jawatan Kosong BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd 2018
Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I - Kuala Lumpur
Below is the job criteria you must meet to meet Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd that published at 7 days ago:
· Engage regularly with BAT’s external suppliers and partners, and share ways of working on new materials, printing technologies and new finishing technologies.
· Provide technical input and recommendations on packaging development related matters to stakeholders.
· Ensure all new packaging developments specifications are delivered in full on time and compliant with packaging guideline, and brand standards
· Develop; obtain digital approvals and specification required for packaging materials by using appropriate process, BAT Systems, methods technologies and supply sources.
· On a daily basis manage the: -
· Artwork agencies for creation and release of packaging artworks and health warning templates
· Repro houses to supply repro files including the correct health warning.
· Manage colour approval at the printers for the respective packaging development, align on printing & embossing standards and material specification for printing.
· Approvals process related to printed materials as internally specified.
· Work closely with operating companies and suppliers in Asia Pacific & Middle East region – this will include travel to the operating companies and supplier’s locations.
· Can clearly identify technical/timing risks and escalate them, seeking support for solutions when needed from other teams and external suppliers.
· Close working relationship with:
· Packaging & Material Community- Regional and Global
· Product Development
· LEGAL and BAT Mark (Trade Mark)
Key Success Indicators
· Delivery of the assigned Packaging Development activities against the agreed plan
· Full adherence to the compliance requirement
· Use of specification management system (TAO/SAP) and E-Graphics
· Projects are completed within budget and OTIF
Essential requirements Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Working knowledge and understanding in the following areas is desirable:
· Printing process and technologies
· Material substrate and constructions
· Artwork creation and repro process
· Microsoft Office and Illustrator skills
· Some experience in packaging development or technology (FMCG or other related industries) is desirable but training will be given.
· Ability to interpret analytical data and formulate conclusions and propose action plans
· Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload while real drive towards achieving the results.
· Good project management skills – ability to plan and co-ordinate multiple projects across functional levels
· Good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project & SAP)
· Must be flexible to travel and work across different time zones.
Technical or Science qualification, equivalent to 1st Degree or experience that shows a similar level of competence and proven deployment skills/capabilities on previous projects/work.
Technical capability and knowledge
Technical background can include graphic design, mechanical engineering, production or manufacturing engineering, materials sciences.
Ability to partner with product development, commercial and ops team to deploy functioning packaging components in line with brief. Good problem-solving skills. Good attention to detail. Deploy of best practices
At least 2-3 years’ experience in packaging development or technology (FMCG or other related industries) is essential, e.g. packaging or engineering technology processes and materials development knowledge, analytical skills, print development skills etc.
Understanding of broad range packaging materials and packaging solutions. Good understanding of packaging manufacturing processes including graphics, structure and materials.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd
Only the participants that meet to qualifications above of that will be called upon to perform stage test. For that, if you are interested and meet the participants Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd above, please submit your application before limit registration.
Thus is the news Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd that we can inform to you. Hopefully the job information today help you all who are seeking employment. If the above job does not well suited with your desire, it never hurts to read another jobs information below. Finally, we say thanks already visited this website, do not forget to share info this beneficial through twitter. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If Mr fascinated to apply Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn BhdBAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Jawatan Kosong Packaging Development Manager I Kuala Lumpur Januari 2018 BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below.